Frontend Web development/ Web design
A good website is important because it is often the first point of contact. The first impression counts, but so does the second.
A website should ensure three things:
- Attractive design
- Make content easily accessible
For us, the development of a website is a craft and not a mass production. Good things take time, and we take the time to design projects individually.
We work with WordPress as a Content Management System, because we find that it has an intuitive user interface and makes it relatively easy to manage a website.
Our core competencies
- Target group oriented and appealing design
- Structured and uniform presentation of content (content is king!)
- Focus on functionality, no unnecessary expenses
- Upon request, customer instruction for independent administration of the website (updating content, updates, backups)